The SUNYLA Information Literacy Committee is kicking off the start of the 2020/2021 academic year with an Ed Tech Showcase that will help inspire you with some new tools and ideas to try in your library or classrooms in the upcoming semester.
Each session will be held via Zoom. Email westb[at]geneseo.edu for the link.
Monday, August 10, 2020
- 11:00am-11:45am: Flipgrid (assessment tool) with Becky Leathersich (Geneseo)
- 12:00pm-12:45pm: GooseChase (scavenger hunt tool) with Fatoma Rad (Farmingdale)
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: Instagram/IGTV (student engagement) with Sarah Rhodes (Oneonta)
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- 10:00am-10:45am: Zotero & Mendeley (citation management) with Logan Rath (Brockport)
- 11:00am-11:45am: Parlay Ideas (discussion management) with Megan Benson (Binghamton)
- 12:00pm-12:45pm: Google Forms (for customized IL instruction) with Danielle Apfelbaum (Farmingdale)
- Sessions will be recorded and placed on the this blog.