SUNYLA Council > June 17, 2020 Council Meeting @ VIRTUAL (Annual)

President's Report

(1/1)

Bill Jones:
Hello, SUNYLA!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to serve as your President for the last year!  Despite the disruption we've all encountered because of COVID-19, we've accomplished a lot this year.  Our membership is growing, we had our biggest Midwinter Virtual Online Conference ever, and I finally got around to making those SUNYLA t-shirts!

https://www.cafepress.com/profile/sunyla

I'm really looking forward to this year's annual conference and interacting with attendees through Zoom Webinar and Zoom Meeting.  This year may not be in the same format as our in-person conferences, but I'm optimistic that the feeling of collegiality and community will shine through the program.  Interestingly enough, I received an email from one of the members of the planning team for the ALA LITA Forum to see how we put together this year's conference.  I tell you what, the world is watching.  I hope you all find the conference inspiring and meaningful, and that you take this opportunity to expand your network.

Thanks again for the opportunity to serve SUNYLA, and I look forward to working with all of you in the future.

Respectfully submitted,
Bill Jones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version