Author Topic: TDG Chair  (Read 206 times)

jlocascio

• View Profile
TDG Chair
« on: January 18, 2024, 02:49:00 PM »
The SUNYLA Midwinter Online Conference is coming up on Friday, February 2 from 10-4. This year's conference is a sequel to last year's library data conference and we have a great line-up that we are very excited about! Free registration is available here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cukm9wmURg-YqFKNlbItUg
If you are interested but won't be able to attend you can still register, as the conference will be recorded and links to the recordings will be sent out to all registrants a week or so after the conference. As of last week we had over 700 registrants so we're looking forward to another well attended conference.

In other news, I'm happy to announce that Anna Wong from SUNY Canton will be our next TDG Chair! We will be meeting virtually next week to go over Chair duties and to begin the transition. Welcome aboard, Anna! Thanks for volunteering! I'd also like to thank SUNYLA for all of your support (and patience) during my time as TDG Chair. It was a rewarding and fun experience. I'm looking forward to continuing on in SUNYLA as 1st VP and SUNY Optometry delegate and still plan to serve on the Midwinter Planning Team.