June 14-16, 2023, Maritime College
- Over 30 in-person sessions
- Keynote Speaker: Megan Lotts, Rutgers University
- Poster Session
- Wednesday night cocktail party on our beautiful rooftop patio with a view of the NYC skyline
- Waterfront fun!
- Vendor tables
- Affordable on-campus accommodations in residence halls, a short walk to all.
- Full Conference: $100 for members, $150 for non-members*, $70 for library school students.
- One day registration is available for $70 for members or $100 for non-members
- Lodging is available on campus at a rate of $45/night for double occupancy, or $70/night for single occupancy
- Area hotels are also available. See lodging section of conference website.
Registration discount codes will be distributed to accepted presenters by the program committee. If you are not the first presenter listed, please check with the your co-presenters.
Attention SUNYLA Members:
- In order to register at the member rate, you will need to make sure your membership is current and use our Get Discount Code page.
- If your membership is NOT current, you must pay your dues and then wait to receive the email confirmation (up to 2 days) stating that your membership expiration date is updated. At that point you can use the Get Discount Code page to have the code sent to you.
- You will need to enter that discount code and press Apply to see your discount.
- Your discount code can be combined with a presenter discount code.
*Not a member? Join today! New members can join for $20 and then pay the member conference rate of $100. You don’t need to be a SUNY employee to be a member of SUNYLA.
Conference Website: https://events.sunyla.org/sunyla23/
Registration form: https://sunyla.regfox.com/sunyla-annual-conference-2023
Lodging information: https://events.sunyla.org/sunyla23/lodging/
If you have questions about the conference, contact SUNYLA 2nd Vice President Jill Kehoe, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about the registration process, please contact Logan Rath, email@example.com.
If you have questions about your membership, please contact Carol Ann Germain, firstname.lastname@example.org