SUNYLA 2022: Soaring into the Future of Libraries – a Hybrid Conference
June 8-10, 2022, Farmingdale State College
*Note* Registration will close on May 27, 2022 at 3:00 pm.
SUNYLA 2022 is a fully in-person conference with a selection of pre-recorded and live-streamed conference sessions.
- Over 30 in-person sessions
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Rachel Ivy Clarke, Syracuse University: “It’s Not Rocket Library Science: Reconceptualizing Librarianship as a Design Field”
- Poster Session reception sponsored by Elsevier
- Wednesday night Garden Party with cocktails in our beautiful ornamental gardens, sponsored EBSCO
- Vendor tables and presentations
- Battle Decks!
- Affordable on-campus accommodations in residence halls, a short walk to all.
In-Person Attendees (See below for presenter discounts):
- Full Conference: $80 for members, $150 for non-members*, $50 for library school students.
- One-day registration is available for $50 for members or $70 for non-members, $25.00 for library school students.
- Lodging is available on campus at a rate of $52/night.
- Linen rental (towels, sheets, pillows, blanket) available for $10.
- Area hotels are also available. See the lodging page of the conference website.
- $50 for members and library school students, $70 for non-members.
For more information, please visit the SUNYLA Conference Event page.