Thinking about attending the Annual Conference, but worried about the cost? Scholarships are available to new members and library school students!
Sylvia Chu Memorial Scholarship — link to application
You qualify for the Sylvia Chu Memorial Scholarship if:
- You have not been a SUNYLA member for more than three consecutive years
- You have paid current year’s dues
- You have never received a Sylvia Chu Scholarship
Daniel F. Kissane Memorial Scholarship — link to application
Library school students or recent graduates are encouraged to apply for the Daniel F. Kissane Memorial Scholarship. You qualify if:
- You are currently enrolled in a New York State ALA-accredited MLS program or its equivalent, OR you are a NYS resident attending an ALA accredited library school online or in another state.
- You have graduated from an MLS program within the last 12 months, but are not yet professionally employed in a library.
Submit your application by March 25, 2022!