Registration will close on May 24th at 3:00pm. On-site registration is not available for this event.
- Full Conference: $100 for members, $150 for non-members, $60 for library school students.
- One day registration is available for $60 for members or $70 for non-members.
- There is a Thursday night Back Yard Barbecue on the Quadfor $45/person.
- Lodging is available on campus at a rate of $75/night. Beds are limited, and are first-come, first-served. Area hotels are also available.
Attention SUNYLA Members
- In order to register at the member rate, you will need to make sure your membership is current and use our Get Discount Code page.
- If your membership is NOT current, you must pay your dues and then wait to receive the email confirmation stating that your membership expiration date is updated. At that point you can use the Get Discount Code pageto have the code sent to you.
- You will need to enter that discount code and press Apply to see your discount.
- Your discount code can be combined with one presenter discount code.
- Not a member? Join today! You don’t need to be a SUNY employee to be a member of SUNYLA.
- Conference Website: https://sunyla2019.wordpress.com
- Registration form: https://sunyla.regfox.com/sunyla-annual-conference-2019
- Lodging information: https://sunyla2019.wordpress.com/housing/
If you have questions about the conference, contact SUNYLA 2nd Vice President Lisa Hoff, email@example.com. If you have questions about the registration process, please contact Logan Rath, firstname.lastname@example.org.