Registration is now open for the SUNYLA Midwinter 2020 conference. For more information and the registration link, check out the conference page: http://sunyla.org/sunyla-midwinter-2020/.
The next council meeting will be Friday, January 10, at the Fashion Institute of Technology. The meeting will be held from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. with a break for lunch.
If you will be attending in person or attending the lunch, fill out the Google form to RSVP: https://forms.gle/EPwDcZBvo5M4hC2B6
It is important to RSVP so your name is on the list given to FIT security and you can gain entry into the building. A link to attend virtually will be sent out shortly.
Proposals for pre-conference workshops, breakout sessions, and lightning talks are now being accepted for SUNYLA 2020 – The Heart of the Campus: Accessible, Inclusive, & Inspiring Libraries (https://sunyla2020.w
Submit your proposals with the proposal form: https://docs.google.com/f
The deadline for submissions is Friday, February 21, 2020.
The next SUNYLA council meeting will be Friday, November 8, at the University at Albany. The meeting will begin at 10 a.m. Reports and the draft minutes and agenda will be available on the forum.
If you will be attending in person, please fill out the Google form for a parking pass and lunch count: https://forms.gle/CN4Vk743BnvgYaP48.
September 20, 2019: SUNY Geneseo
November 8, 2019: University at Albany (changed from Nov. 15)
January 10, 2020: Fashion Institution of Technology (changed from Jan. 17)
March 27, 2020: Mohawk Valley Community College
The June council meeting will be held at the annual conference at Onondaga Community College. The meeting will be 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on June 12 in Coulter Hall, room C116. Parking is available in Lot 13 (map).
Please RSVP for the meeting so that enough food can be provided for lunch:
If you will be attending virtually, you can do so via Zoom:
Registration will close on May 24th at 3:00pm. On-site registration is not available for this event.
- Full Conference: $100 for members, $150 for non-members, $60 for library school students.
- One day registration is available for $60 for members or $70 for non-members.
- There is a Thursday night Back Yard Barbecue on the Quadfor $45/person.
- Lodging is available on campus at a rate of $75/night. Beds are limited, and are first-come, first-served. Area hotels are also available.
Attention SUNYLA Members
- In order to register at the member rate, you will need to make sure your membership is current and use our Get Discount Code page.
- If your membership is NOT current, you must pay your dues and then wait to receive the email confirmation stating that your membership expiration date is updated. At that point you can use the Get Discount Code pageto have the code sent to you.
- You will need to enter that discount code and press Apply to see your discount.
- Your discount code can be combined with one presenter discount code.
- Not a member? Join today! You don’t need to be a SUNY employee to be a member of SUNYLA.
- Conference Website: https://sunyla2019.wordpress.com
- Registration form: https://sunyla.regfox.com/sunyla-annual-conference-2019
- Lodging information: https://sunyla2019.wordpress.com/housing/
If you have questions about the conference, contact SUNYLA 2nd Vice President Lisa Hoff, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the registration process, please contact Logan Rath, email@example.com.