The Library Software Users Group (LiSUG) shall encourage discussion and education within and between interest groups of SUNY librarians and staff, each group organized around the common interest in a software system or package which is used by some SUNY libraries. The Library Software Users Group shall establish and maintain formal lines of communication with the SUNY Office of Library and Information Services (OLIS), the various vendors, and appropriate other users groups, and shall facilitate enhancements and/or other feedback to the appropriate license holder(s), sponsoring organization, or vendor. The Library Software Users Group shall arrange meetings or conferences as needed, one a year at minimum, to pursue the purposes of the Library Software Users Group.
- ALEPH Reports Survey Results
- Final Report of the Aleph Reports Survey
- “Survey Section P – The reports I’d really like” (SectionPrev.ppt)
- “Aleph Report Formats ““ XML to Tab-Delimited Text” (XMLtoTab-DelimitedText.ppt) with generic xsl file
- “Collection Development Report” (Collectiondevelopmentreport.doc)
- “Instructions for using the XSL Creator” (UsingtheXSLcreator.doc)
- “Alternate method for taking XML output and importing it into Excel” (Alternativemethod.doc)