Author Topic: Membership Development Committee Report – January 2019  (Read 255 times)

cg219

• View Profile
Membership Development Committee Report – January 2019
« on: January 17, 2019, 06:42:20 PM »
Here are the latest membership stats:
Current members: 231
Delegates: 57

Bill and I still need to work out the Delegate Packet. We have compiled a list of items but need to fine-tune the logistics. We are also reviewing and editing other pertinent documentation.

Lifetime Membership - it is LIVE!

*Logan set up an option on the membership form for the lifetime membership with a drop down for age. He adjusted the PayPal options - Both work. 

Here is the membership description for the webpage -  In 2018, SUNYLA created a lifetime membership option. This choice is for members with a strong commitment and affiliation with this association, as well as the SUNY libraries and library professionals. This membership affirms support of SUNYLA’s work which is essential in maintaining a robust professional community.

I will send out an announcement to promote this membership option.

Student Membership
We are still working out some of the details, e.g., description, a database field for New York LIS. This should be done in the coming weeks. I will send out announcements to New York LISs.

Once again - To all the delegates - please nudge your colleagues to renew their memberships or join.

Respectfully,
Carol Anne