Author Topic: METRO 3R's Report  (Read 1166 times)

Kfrazier

• View Profile
METRO 3R's Report
« on: September 24, 2014, 11:19:49 AM »
METRO 3R’s Report
9/26/14

Three ALLN (Archives and Library Leadership Network of New York City) events are planned for this fall:

1. The ALLN Fall Meeting
The meeting will take place on September 30, 2014 from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm at METRO. Bill Noorlander, Partner, BST America, LLC will speak on the topic “Successful Vendor Relationships and Sponsorships.” Rosanne and I are planning to attend.

2. PRATT SILSSA Open House
METRO and the Pratt SILS Student Association (SILSSA) are co-hosting an open house that will be held at Pratt Manhattan on Monday, October 6, 2014 from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm. The event will bring together students and representatives from local library and archives organizations. It will offer students an opportunity to meet and network with community leaders and offer organizations access to potential new members. Rosanne and I are planning to attend.

3. The ALLN Fall Event
The event will be held on November 10, 2014 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm at METRO.  The program will include a panel that will offer insight regarding organizing a big event. SUNYLA’s very own Carol Anne Germain from University of Albany has graciously accepted my offer to serve as a panelist! Details regarding the keynote speaker are still being finalized. More details to follow!

Respectfully submitted,
Katrina Frazier
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 11:24:10 AM by Kfrazier »